8.17.2006

UPS got da bawls


This is one of my production signs as delivered to a customer in SF. She called me distressed - she described receiving something that looked like it was run over by a truck...after a game of warehouse box-soccer. I filed a claim, and it was returned.

The thing I don't understand, and haven't understood the other four or five times this has happened, is why does the UPS driver even bother to deliver the package? If it looks like this, you can guess that anything inside is mangled. Just return it to the sender with a note that says, "Whoops!"

The post office, on the other hand, has never destroyed any of my shipments through them. They have, however, simply 'lost' them. Four so far.


click pic

1 Comments:

Blogger S said...

UPS drivers are known to be especially horny, usually putting "the moves" on lonely housewifes, etc. He must have been hard pressed for a human companion...

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home