7.23.2006


Gail and I just made a very quick trip to Chelan to assess the house and the work it needs. And to swim - it was really, really hot.

Everything is changing over there, and most of it for the worse. This picture sums up one facet: the place is losing the quaint small town charm for stunningly ridiculous crap like the above.

Karma Kanyon? Faced with one of the natural wonders of the northwest - Lake Chelan - and the developers come up with the name Karma Kanyon? So kute it makes me blush for them when I see it.

And...every lot will sell at a ridiculous pace.
click pic

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I own property near "Karma-Kanyon". I'm not crazy about the name either. The area is also "anti outsider" unless you are a buyer. I've hit lots of roadblocks.

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home