4.14.2006

MIA

I know I've been incommunicado here at the blog.

Things are going really well with the iron biz. I'm busy and fired up to get more designs past the two-dimensional ink and paper stage. The sign orders come in, stopping progress on more creative endeavours. Damn customers.

I am, however, currently finishing a chair which I'll post here upon completion.

Iron stuff.

Busy with NWPF and the Museum of Flight.

My kitchen is being remodeled.
I'm trying to sell my airplane because I go to pick up a new one in May.


Just a lot more stuff going on than I've had in the last couple of years. Like a friend who finds a new love, I got busy and have neglected to communicate through the blog.

My tulips are way up, though very wet today. Spring is well on - I need to mow. It's a fine time of year.

(That last sentence sounds like a covert communication from Scooter Libby to Judith Miller.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home