4.07.2007

It's back

Yesterday it was 75 here in Seattle. Woke up warm, didn't turn on the heat at Studio Fe, went home warm at noon. Got an email from a woman in Hawaii canceling an order I've put quite a lot of effort into, and for which she'd been beating me like a donkey. ("Just talked to the building mgr - guess I should have checked with him first - but we can't use metal signs on the building. Sorry!!! Have a nice day!!!" Thoughtless princess.)

That email was good, however, in that it freed me from the guilt of blowing off the rest of the day. A friend and I hopped on the motorcycles and went to Vashon Island and rode around for a couple of hours. Just no better day for this.

I may move to Vashon. I just may do that.



















At the far end of Vashon Island, a beach called Sandy Shores, an exercycle waiting to be ridden to Mt. Rainier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home