11.02.2006

I once went through a beret phase

In the back of the New Yorker you find ads for all kinds of odd little things with a real east coast flair. There's the perennial ad for the Pokeboat ("like a kayak and a canoe - all the worst features of both!"). Signet rings. Other things you just don't see a lot of in Seattle.

This is a new one.









Who orders a headmaster's cape? Aside from the inestimably small Headmasters market, I just don't know.

"Approved by NAMBLA for that long-planned Special Weekend (wink)."

I went through a (very brief) beret phase. I was European at the time, and my girlfriend encouraged it. I woke up from that period a little embarrassed. But if I ever start wearing a Headmaster cape, please take me aside and have a chat with me. If I resist, slap me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home