10.30.2006

Food Poison

I woke up at 3 this morning with... rumblings. I dealt with that quick-like. A disgusting display measured in quarts. Then again at 4 or so. Then at 8, at which time I also just spontaneously vomited way more than I thought my thorax might actually be able to contain.

No one I ate with on Saturday, Saturday night, or Sunday had the same affliction. So I am left to think it was dinner last night.

Fresh halibut and salad. I was being so healthy.

So now do I throw out the other two pieces of halibut I bought? And all the vegetables I bought at the farmer's market yesterday? The Raisinettes? (Okay - they're all gone anyway.)

The mystery. I want to empty the fridge. It has been the most vile day. A perfect day outside, and I couldn't even get up to check my mail. Vicious all-day headache. I couldn't read. I just listened to six hours of NPR and let my dog minister to my loneliness. (She was so damn sweet - a full day in bed with the big guy. She was pretty blissful.)

I'm drinking a glass of heavily sugared water right now. Part hydration, part just getting a few calories in again. And trying to figure out what to throw away.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats what you get for spending my 2 month food budget in one afternoon. in the future stick to purely processed foods, much healthier

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home