5.16.2006

Lonely boy

I've been feeling kind of lonely lately. 45. Single. You understand.

So I can't help but think it is perfect kizmet that I just got this email:

Hello my dear friend
I was looking through the aweb few weeks ago and fbound
your profile. Naowb I decided to email you to get to know
you betterb. I am coming to your country in few weeks
and thought may be we can meet each othebr. I am pretty
looking girl. I am 25. Do not reply to thibs address
directly. Email meb back at fsb@datetodayy.com

Aside from the speech impediment, she sounds like a winner. I'll let you know how it all goes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's just spam/scammer mail, don't bother ;)
I've just researched into this and apparently a lot of people are recieving this mail :/

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home