1.04.2006

He's an idiot. Have I said that before?

Here's the President of the United States looking positively hungover on new years day, speaking to a group of docs and soldiers in a hospital. Speaking off the cuff, which is where he really shines. Talking about heroic soldiers, wounded in battle. Then making this very odd little joke about being wounded himself...by a cedar. "I got this here scratch."

Guhuhuhuh...

Talk about tone-deaf. "Got this lil scratch here on my noggin workin' at the ranch out there in Texas. Big state west of here. Now how bout you, soldier? Where's that other leg a yours? You caint trick me now, c'mon. Where's it at?"

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2006/01/20060101.v.smil

You only need about a minute and a half. It's all I could take, really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home