6.20.2005

Much is Quite Enough

I know... stories of Chelan and pictures of my dog are only enough of enough. I need more.

I can tell you that, currently, these things fill up a lot of life. I flew today - just because it was 80 degrees, I was near the hangar, and I had a spare hour. So Sam and I flew for 35 minutes, out near Bremerton, over Hood Canal at 4,000 feet and did a few rolls, some chandelles.

Other than that, I spent a morning on the phone arranging real estate crap. Financing, insurance, stuff. And I mowed the lawn. How I detest mowing the lawn.

Soon will be stories of flights to Sun Valley and, uh, Pennsylvania. Other real estate in Canada, maybe, or just the San Juans. More flying will come, certainly. And I'll get creative and write more about monkeys pissing on cash registers. Eventually.

Bear with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home